3 day Mt Buller tour
If a day at the Mt Buller is not enough for you, why not join us on this 3 days Mt Buller tour. It’s specifically designed for snow lovers who would love to spend more time in the snow to practise their skiing/boarding or simple wish to have a long holiday away this Winter with family & friends.
|DURATION||3 days / 2 nights|
|PRIVATE GROUP BOOKING|
Book more & Save
Click “Itinerary” tab for more detailed tour information.
We are flexible and open for discussion of any itinerary changes to suit your very specific needs.
Chair lift and Ski & Snowboard lesson
Clothing and Equipment hire
We’ll stop at Ski Chute Four in Mansfield for your ski clothing and equipment hire.
brings you the best and latest equipment for a more enjoyable holiday at the greatest prices (See price list here). With decades of experience catering for adults and children, you do not need to bring anything, Ski Chute Four have everything for your needs from underwear to eyewear.
Ski Chute Four offers Executive range Ski/Snowboard hire which gives intermediate skier who is looking for the latest technology without getting a ski that is above their performance level.
They also offer many cheap ski hire packages to make your snow trip more affordable
- Ski Chute 4 Frequent rider card – offers the customer 10% discount ski hire and all other rental equipment (apply by email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tertiary Tuesday– present your current valid Uni ID to receive $30 ski and snowboard hire on any Tuesday through out the season, plus 10% off all other hire
- Secondary School Students – bring your Secondary School ID to enjoy $40 ski hire
- Children’s Ski Hire – for kids aged 14 and younger. Ski/Snowboard hire rates are $35
- A further 10% discount can be applied to Secondary and Children’s rates with their Ski Chute 4 Frequent rider card
Want something different?
Although we’re flexible to offer a more personalised tour to meet your needs, in case you want a totally different itinerary and more options, our Mt Buller bus charter service is what you are looking for.
This option provides you the most flexible arrangement as we will only offer you the transport to the Mt Buller from Melbourne so you could organise the rest to your preferences.
All details about chartering our quality mini bus and luxury coach is available at https://harlantours.com/mt-buller-bus-charter/
Depart Melbourne around 07.00AM we head directly to Mansfield where we would spend a few hours in Mansfield Zoo. It’s one of North East Victoria’s hidden secrets with a large collection of exotic and native animals on 30 acres of picturesque parkland featuring lovely views across the Delatite Valley to Mt Buller.
Hand or spade feed many of the animals as you wander, including monkeys! Meet Hobbs, our mischievous capuchin monkey and Basil the chocolate camel, who loves to steal spades. Wander with Emily and Miss Greedy, our friendly fallow deer, and Joey the Grey Kangaroo, just some of the animals who will interact with you as you stroll around.
You can bring along family, friends and a picnic lunch and bbq in their undercover facilities. After we tour around Mansfield, we settle down for the night at Mansfield Motel.
This morning soon after our breakfast at Mansfield Bakery for good Australian Pie, Sausage Rolls, Pasties and a salad Rolls Freshly Made, we’ll take you to Ski Chute 4 for your snow gear hire, then head towards Mt Buller to enjoy the rest of the day in the Snow.
We then return to our accommodation around 5PM for another night at Mansfield Motel. You’ll have some time to freshen up before enjoying our Dinner tonight at Bos Taurus Bar Bistro & Artisan Butchery with an open winter fire.
Again, this morning after our breakfast, we’ll head to Mt Buller for another day to enjoy the Snow season. We shall be leaving the area around 4.00 PM to head back to Melbourne.
- Bus/coach travel and driver
- 2 nights accommodation Twin share only or Extra $300pp for Single supplement
- Two times Entrance fees to Mt Buller
- Entrance fee to the Mansfield Zoo and Feed the animals
- Buy your own Meals
- Equipment, clothing, boards, skies hire, and chair lift tickets at own cost