- Day Tours
- Featured Tours
- Melbourne - VIC
- Private Tours
- Tourist Attractions
- Tourist's Must-See
PRIVATE GROUP BOOKING
Book more & Save
During this beautiful journey, you will experience breathtaking coastal views, lovely seaside towns, Koalas in the wild and lush rain forests, before you get to the main event – The Twelve Apostles. This is a part of Australia everyone must-see. We guarantee that you will not forget this truly wonderful Great Ocean Road day tour.
Dramatic – powerful – dangerous and majestic.
How can words describe the world’s most impressive coastline? Your day with us extends from golden sandy beaches to the stark brutality of wave-torn cliffs backed by mountain ranges reaching skywards from the sea. This is a primeval country where man pales into insignificance… The power and the majesty of nature reign supreme in this awe-inspiring sea and landscape.
If you have a Virtual Reality headset like a Samsung Gear VR or Google Cardboard, you don’t want to miss out on experiencing the majestic Great Ocean Road in 360 degrees, click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aszTdBlbfq0. You can also watch it on your smartphone, remember to tilt your phone in different directions to see the whole scenery.
Interested in the history of man-powered building this impressive Great Ocean Road. Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsXlj3CqUdM for more understanding
- Views of Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay from West Gate Bridge
- During the months of Oct-Dec, a quick visit to Victoria’s State rose garden.
- Spectacular coastal views along the Great Ocean Road
- Surf beach resort of Lorne
- Stop at picturesque Apollo Bay for lunch (own expense) – perhaps a walk along the beach
- Otway National Park – fern gullies and eucalyptus make up this beautiful Australian rain forest with Koala spotting on the route. Some of the trees are bare of leaves from the well-fed Koalas.
- Port Campbell National Park‘s rugged coastline, “The Shipwreck Coast” with many stops including…
- The main attraction of the tour: Majestic limestone monoliths of the Twelve Apostles
- The Island Arch and Razorback – grand architecture carved by surf
- Loch Ard Gorge – site of the tragic shipwreck of the “Loch Ard”
- Port Campbell – holiday resort and fishing village
- Return directly to Melbourne via the inland route
- See the spectacular evening lights of Melbourne from West Gate Bridge
Note: Please bring a windbreaker and adequate walking shoes. The Southern Ocean winds can get cold!
*We also have this tour with an Aussie dinner option that lets you not only truly experience Australia’s nature, but also its cuisine and culture.
*If you don’t have enough time for a long day tour, No worries, check out our 12 Apostles direct day tour, which will express you to this spectacular wonder with both morning and afternoon departure options.