- Day Tours
- Featured Tours
- Melbourne - VIC
- Private Tours
- Tourist Attractions
- Tourist's Must-See
|PRIVATE GROUP BOOKING|
Book more & Save
During this beautiful journey you will experience breathtaking coastal views, lovely seaside towns, Koalas in the wild and lush rain forests, before you get to the main event – The Twelve Apostles. This is a part of Australia everyone must see. We guarantee that you will not forget this truly wonderful Great Ocean Road day tour.
Dramatic – powerful – dangerous and majestic.
How can words describe the world’s most impressive coastline? Your day with us extends from golden sandy beaches to the stark brutality of wave-torn cliffs backed by mountain ranges reaching skywards from the sea. This is primeval country where man pales into insignificance… The power and the majesty of nature reigns supreme in this awe – inspiring sea and landscape.
If you have a Virtual Reality headset like a Samsung Gear VR or Google Cardboard, you don’t want to miss out experiencing the majestic Great Ocean Road in 360 degrees, click here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aszTdBlbfq0. You can also watch it on your smartphone, remember to tilt your phone in different directions to see the whole scenery.
Interested in the history of man-powered building this impressive Great Ocean Road. Visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsXlj3CqUdM for more understanding
- Views of Melbourne and Port Phillip Bay from West Gate Bridge
- During months of Oct-Dec a quick visit to Victoria’s State rose garden.
- Spectacular coastal views along the Great Ocean Road
- Surf beach resort of Lorne
- Stop at picturesque Apollo Bay for lunch (own expense) – perhaps a walk along the beach
- Otway National Park – fern gullies and eucalyptus make up this beautiful Australian rain forest with Koala spotting on the route. Some of the trees are bare of leaves from the well fed Koalas.
- Port Campbell National Park‘s rugged coastline, “The Shipwreck Coast” with many stops including…
- Main attraction of the tour: Majestic limestone monoliths of the Twelve Apostles
- The Island Arch and Razorback – grand architecture carved by surf
- Loch Ard Gorge – site of the tragic shipwreck of the “Loch Ard”
- Port Campbell – holiday resort and fishing village
- Return directly to Melbourne via the inland route
- See the spectacular evening lights of Melbourne from West Gate Bridge
Note: Please bring windbreaker and adequate walking shoes. The Southern Ocean winds can get cold!
*We also have this tour with an Aussie dinner option that lets you not only truly experience Australia’s nature, but also its cuisine and culture.
*If you don’t have enough time for a long day tour, No worries, check out our 12 Apostles direct day tour, which will express you to this spectacular wonder with both morning and afternoon departure options.