*Limited time offer $78 per person (normally $108)
*Luxury coach travel including Entrance fee
*Available only on Saturday 19/1/2019 – Book & Pay online now!
|DURATION||2.00PM – 11.30PM|
Every evening at dusk, the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. From the waves – across the beach – to the sand dunes – the Little Penguins come almost close enough to touch as they waddle to their burrows. Sunset at Summerland Beach has drawn millions of visitors to Phillip Island. It is the nightly ritual of these little flightless birds which will enthrall you as you observe from the beach and the elevated boardwalk.
This tour departure in the afternoon and will take you direct to Philip Island for witnessing the Penguin Parade. This suits best for tourists who cannot make it in the morning.
Koalas – totally Australian – peering down from the gum trees where they live. Fat and furry, wet noses and a gentle smile of contented living on Phillip Island Seals near the sea, basking in the late sunlight on half-tide rocks complement this island, rich in wildlife which makes Phillip Island a very special place.
- Spectacular views of Port Phillip Bay
- Westernport Bay – water birds and mangroves
- Panoramic views of French Island
- San Remo – maritime fishing village
- Phillip Island Nature Park – a natural home for koalas, seals, shearwaters and Little Penguins
- Cowes by the sea – a popular holiday resort for over 100 years
- Stop for dinner at Cowes (own expense)
- The Nobbies – a rugged rocky outcrop
- Seal Rocks – home to Australia’s largest colony of fur seals
- Witness the Penguin Parade on floodlit Summerland Beach
- Inspect the Visitors Centre – an opportunity to learn about the life of the Little Penguin
- See penguin rookeries from an elevated boardwalk
Note : Please bring comfortable walking shoes and windbreaker as the Southern Ocean winds can get cold!
Entrance fee to Penguin Parade