Harlan Coach Tours
We offer Transport and Tours services. Our fleet consists of luxury coaches, midi size coaches and mini-buses. We can cater for all your ground transport needs including Airport transfers, Party and Wedding transfers, Large group transfers and Corporate conference transfers, etc. We also offer day tours and multi-day tours to Victoria’s famous tourist destinations including Great Ocean Road, Phillip Island, Sovereign Hill, Puffing Billy, Mt Buller winter snow trip, Echuca, Mornington Sorrento / Queenscliff, and Yarra valley wine tours just to name a few.
For busy customers who have very limited time to visit Melbourne, Victoria, Harlan provides you with unique experience, same-day tours to Puffing Billy & Phillip Island, Sovereign Hill & Phillip Island and Sovereign Hill & Twelve Apostles. We also cater for interstate trips to New South Wales, South Australia (Adelaide), and Tasmania.
Our services include
- Corporate bus & coach charter with driver
- Small group charter
- Bus charter for Wedding
- Melbourne Airport pickup & Melbourne Airport transfers
- Day trips in Melbourne & Multi-day Tours in Interstates
- International student receptions for schools, institutions and universities
- Inbound and outbound transfers
- Schools excursion
- Camps transfers
- Snow day trip
- 24/7 pickup and transfers
- Funeral transport for guests
“Serving You with Care” is the motto that we employ across all our business operations. We have all our vehicles safety checked and cleaned before departure and scheduled maintenance quarterly to ensure your ultimate safety. All drivers are experienced and friendly and always willing to assist you with touring information and luggage carry.
Harlan Transport Pty Ltd has been operating in Melbourne since 1991 and has grown steadily since then. It commenced operation with a single Hi-Ace van providing a courier service to country Victoria and now includes our fleet of current vehicles.
Harlan is fully accredited and licensed to operate Scheduled service, Tours, Mini bus hire and Coach Charter services. With over 26 years experience transporting over 700,000 passengers, we cater for all your transport needs.
We have the capability and expertise in handling all your very specific ground transport requirements from a small group of family bus hire to a large group of corporate coach charter.
Our accreditation No is ‘AO-004855‘ as issued by the Department of Infrastructure. All tours and bus charter services are fully insured.
Harlan also specialises in the International Students Market.
International Students Airport Receptions & Study Tours Excursions
Harlan is in partnership with many local institutions and universities that offer free airport reception / airport pickup service for international students. By employing our unique, state-of-the-art online booking systems, we have been helping our clients save a huge amount of money and time. Alongside with our friendly and experienced staff, we ensure delivering ultimately safe, punctual pickup service to students.
Our advanced, and secure online booking system have been working flawlessly to enable our clients to efficiently and effectively manage booking and student records:
- Institution staff can create a single booking or hundreds of bookings at once by importing an Excel file
- Institution staff can view/ delete/ update/ cancel/ approve or reject booking and student records
- Institution staff have access to comprehensive booking statistics e.g. monthly, daily, gender, country of origin, arrival destinations, etc
- Education agents can manage and book the pickup service on students’ behalf
- Students can also easily create their own booking with COE / student ID. The system will automatically inform institution administrators with booking confirmation email once a booking is successfully created
- Students can update their booking as many times as they need to inform Harlan about their updated arrival details
- Students can cancel their booking within 24 hours before their arrival date/time
- All booking is confirmed immediately so no manual approval process is involved unless the client requires to approve each booking manually
- The system accepts last-minute bookings (up to 12 hours in advance before your arrival)
- More importantly, the online booking system is 100% mobile-friendly. This means both staff and students can easily access the system 24/7 anywhere via their smart phone
- We have secured the online booking system via user name and password issued by the institutions
About Harrison Jorre
General Manager – Harrison Jorre de st Jorre
Harrison started this business in 1991 with a single courier van specialising in goods deliveries to country Victoria. He has more than 30 years experience in transport, food and catering, and small business management.
He arrived in Perth, Australia on the 31st of October 1971 from Mahe, Seychelles as a young man and was soon working as an owner truck driver up and down the West coast of Australia and to many other remote parts of Australia. He has also worked as a Manager for KFC, owned milk bars and roast chicken shops before starting his own transport business.
His niche market has been working with the International Student market with airport “meet and greet” services as well as tours. He has also been involved in homestay with many students staying in his home. This has given Harrison extensive experience in dealing with people from other cultures and dealing with their special dietary requirements and religious observances.
During 2005-2007 Harrison decided to personally support and invest in crisis accommodation for homeless women and children by accommodating them in “Melbourne Lodge” and earning himself the title of a Philanthropist. He lobbied Local and Federal Government for more financial assistance to cater for the growing need in crisis accommodation. Without financial support from the government, he could no longer afford to continue this project and sadly, “Melbourne Lodge” closed in 2007. Harrison is very proud of the fact that he made significant contributions to the community by financially supporting over 17,000 people in need during that time.