Mt Buller bus charter from Melbourne
Looking for a Melbourne bus charter to Mt Buller this winter, Harlan is your best choice. Book your Mt Buller bus charter today with Harlan to be comfortably and safely transported to the resort!
With a large vehicle fleet on hand and a team of experienced, licensed snow drivers, we can cater for all group sizes and needs.
If you are a small group of family & friends with 5 or more passengers, you can book our chartered 7-seater luxury car, 13-seater mini bus, 20-seater and 24-seater mini bus and luggage trailer.
We’re also capable of offering snow return transfers service to a large group of hundreds of passengers for corporations, schools and universities with our 42-seater, 48-seater and 54-seater luxury coaches.
Whether it’s day charter or multi-day return transfers service, we’ll have everything arranged for you. For interstate and overseas tourists, we can also provide Airport pickup and return service at a little extra cost.
Mt Buller Day charter
We usually depart at 7AM and express bus direct to the Mt Buller to maximise your time in the snow. We’ll stop off for your ski clothing and equipment hire at the best price at Ski Chute Four in Mansfield.
(Please advise if you would like to depart earlier.)
Depending on the waiting queue at the ski hire shop and traffic on the day, we’ll reach the Mt Buller around 11.30AM. You’ll have many hours of fun time in the snow to indulge yourself in a wide range of activities and to explore the beauty of the region. We’ll leave the Mt Buller about 4PM and be back to Melbourne around 7.30PM.
By law, it’s a maximum of 12-hour day for driver. If you’d like to have more time in the snow or breakfast/dinner stops, we could arrange two drivers for your day charter at some extra cost. Please advise this in the Notes section of your online enquiry.
Mt Buller Multi-day charter
NOTE: We’re allowed to stop at Mt Buller’s BUS PARKING area only. Although there is free shuttle bus taking you to the resort, you might need to take snow taxi to your accommodation. Please check this with your accommodation provider for more details.
*Love to explore the area and have the accommodation organised for you, check out our 3-day Mt Buller tour option.
For 7-seat car charter (group of maximum 5 passengers or up to 6 passengers if sightseeing only), entrance fee is included.
For Mt Buller mini bus & coach charter service, the provided quotation is exclusive of Mt Buller entrance fee unless otherwise stated. Entrance fee is $15 per Adult and $10 per Child or $11 for Tertiary student.
Chair lift and Ski & Snowboard lesson
Clothing and Equipment hire
We’ll stop at Ski Chute Four in Mansfield for your ski clothing and equipment hire.
brings you the best and latest equipment for a more enjoyable holiday at the greatest prices (See price list here). With decades of experience catering for adults and children, you do not need to bring anything, Ski Chute Four have everything for your needs from underwear to eyewear.
Ski Chute Four offers Executive range Ski/Snowboard hire which gives intermediate skier who is looking for the latest technology without getting a ski that is above their performance level.
They also offer many cheap ski hire packages to make your snow trip more affordable
- Ski Chute 4 Frequent rider card – offers the customer 10% discount ski hire and all other rental equipment (apply by email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tertiary Tuesday– present your current valid Uni ID to receive $30 ski and snowboard hire on any Tuesday through out the season, plus 10% off all other hire
- Secondary School Students – bring your Secondary School ID to enjoy $40 ski hire
- Children’s Ski Hire – for kids aged 14 and younger. Ski/Snowboard hire rates are $35
- A further 10% discount can be applied to Secondary and Children’s rates with their Ski Chute 4 Frequent rider card
Note: Please bring warm clothing, beanie, gloves and sturdy shoes required. We recommend that you hire suitable snow jacket, pants and boots if you don’t own ones.
Why book Mt Buller bus charter with Harlan?
- Door-to-door service. No rush, depart earlier or later at your choice with optional breakfast/dinner stops
- Not sharing the bus with others, so fully enjoy your winter trip with family & friends in privacy and comfort
- Book Multi-day snow charter with us to have more time to practise your skiing or snowboarding or simply want to have a long holiday this winter
- Be comfortably transported in our well-maintained, fully seat-belted and air-conditioned luxury station wagon, mini bus or luxury coaches
- Be entertained on the go with *USB phone charger, USB Player, DVD, TV and toilet on our coaches
- Harlan is well-established, fully accredited and insured, and has been reliably running since 1991
- All buses have gone through a safety check and are cleaned before each departure as well as scheduled maintenance quarterly to ensure we are providing you with ultimate safety and comfort
- Snow-driving licenced drivers ensure we transport you safely to the resort. They are experienced and friendly when dealing with diverse cultures, especially Asian customers. In addition, they are knowledgeable about tourist attractions and always willing to assist you with luggage and information
- Our friendly and experienced sales team is always happy to discuss your itinerary and tailor your very specific transport requirements and provide a no-obligation bus charter quote
- No hidden fee. All quotes & charges include GST, Tolls and travelling from depot to depot
(*USB charger only available on 54 seater coach)