Harlan Transport Pty Ltd. is fully accredited and insured transport operator, and has been offering Airport Pickup services and Study Tours for your International Students since 1995. We understand student individual needs and provide the highest possible level of service.
We have had more than 24 years experience of servicing many local Institutes & Universities including Monash University, Deakin University, Victoria University, RMIT University, Swinburne University, Gordon Institute, and many others.
Harlan Transport possesses a fleet of many vehicles from 4 & 7-seat cars, 13 & 24-seat minibuses and luggage trailers, 42, 48, 52 & 54-seat luxury coaches.
All services are fully controlled and managed in-house thanks to our established procedures and state-of-the-art online Airport Pickup System.
We do not outsource or pass on any pickup service to third party providers such as limousines or bus companies like others in the industry. This ensures the ultimate level of service tracking, reliability and safety for your students.
Our drivers are accredited, well-trained, hold update-to-date WWCchecks and are experienced in dealing with students from diverse cultural backgrounds, especially ones from Asia and Middle East.
Thanks to our strong transport capability and extensive experience, we are able to offer very unique services:
- Simple pricing structure. 100% No hidden fees. No extra charges for e.g. road tolls, parking fees, weekends or public holidays, or excessive luggage (as Harlan allows up to 70kgs)
- Our services are 24 hours a day and 7 days a week 365 days
- We accept last-minute bookings – up to 12 hours prior to student arrivals
- Students and Education Agents can make/update/cancel their booking online directly with Harlan, hence minimal or no university staff involvement required. This reduces staff workload and university costs
- The online system enables you to fully control all student and booking records and related statistics