Harlan Transport: Melbourne Bus Charter & Private Group Tours
1 Sturdee Street, Coburg North
4.3 18 reviews
- Yousef Shahin ★★★★★ 2 months agoWe are a seniors group and we have been in three daily trips with this company, we appreciate the excellent service and understanding the needs for a senior group offered.
I would recommend this company for anyone wants to hire a bus.
- Sap Melbourne Sap Melbourne painting ★★★★★ a year agoThis is a great company to use if you are looking for a bus . We have used this company for a couple years now to transport kids to camp or group tour . So far, we have been pretty pleased with the service. The drivers are friendly and knowledgeable, the buses are of good quality, and the staff are very … More accommodating. indeed 5 stars
- Sarah Egan ★★★★★ a year agoA quick shout out to Harlan and to our driver Harrison for bussing us around for our End of Year celebrations last year!
We were all super grateful to have a nice air-conditioned coach to cruise around in while the temps were super high!
The whole booking process was simple and straight forward, Harrison … More was excellent!
- June Lee ★★★★★ a year agoHad a great time traveling in our own private car with Harrison to Mount Buller ! The car was comfortable, drive was great, Harrison was awesome ! We had lots to chat about and had a couple of stopovers to get food and stuffs. Harrison gave some recommendations, showed us several farms and good spots … More along the way. He was also very flexible with schedule and patient to wait for us when we were late. It’s not the easiest traveling with a toddler but Harrison made our tour fuss free and enjoyable !
- Sam Sutse ★★★★★ a year agoHarlan made our trip to Mt Buller very memorable and comfortable. By the way the diver was friendly, supportive and shared lots of local jokes and knowledge of the area.
- Dawood Sammour ★★★★★ a year agoThank you Harrison for your kindness and the great support you offered for my seniors group during the one day trip to Portarlington with Harlan Tours.
Everything was on time ,every moment were enjoyable ,we all felt safe and very comfortable during that friendly ,very organized and full of life trip. … More
We were very satisfied with the way you dealt with us when you came to the meeting place of my seniors group to arrange for the trip .You and your staff were very cooperative to finalize the agreement in between .You also was very nice all the time during the trip .
The trip and you were fantastic .We are more than happy to start talking with you about our next trip with you and with Harlans Tours.
- rui grosso ★★★★★ a year agoThank you Harrison, on behalf of the portuguese group on our trip to Warnambool. What a great trip it was. The Coach was the best! very comfortable with all the facilities. You were very pleasant and blended in with everyone. Thanks again.
- Dallas Trounson ★★★★☆ a year agoGreat service from time of enquiry to following up with us after. The driver was very accommodating. Only thing, the microphone could have worked better but would definitely book through Harlan Transport again.
- ★★★★★ 4 years agoHad to pleasure to go on a trip to Mt Buller with Harrison. Enjoyed ourselves thoroughly and his jovial nature definitely made the trip really interesting. Not a time watcher and very professional. The mini bus we're in was also tidy and clean which contributed to the overall satisfaction. Will … More not hesitate to recommend Harlan Tours to others.
- ★★★★★ 4 years agoFantastic charter service
- ★★★★★ 3 years agoWe did a 1-day trip to Bright, VIC. Everything was great - nice customer service, safe driving, and good views of the countryside. Would go with them again anytime.
- Tjok Gde Dharma Putra Sukawati ★★★★★ a year agoA fun tour with professional driver. My family’s and I (with 3 little kids) went to Mt. Buller with Harlan Transport, Harrison’s the driver. He is outgoing and shared so many funny story with us which add more fun to our trip. 4 hours drive with little kids is not a short trip, but we had a fun ride. … More The weather at Mt. Buller was beautiful but a bit windy, children had so much fun with the snow. We heading back at 4pm just the weather started to get unfriendly (raining), fortunately. Everyone tired and we had a safe trip back home resting. Thank you so much Harrison.
- Bushra Yousif ★★★★★ a year agoGreat service and very generous with the pricing, as our church been working with Harlan for past 5 years, we are very grateful for your service. Harlan transport are number one for large group trip
- Dawood Sammour ★★★★★ a year agoThank you Harrison for your kindness and the great support you offered for my seniors group during the one day trip to Portarlington with Harlan Tours.Everything was on time ,every moment were enjoyable ,we all felt safe and very comfortable during that friendly ,very organized and full of life trip.We … More were very satisfied with the way you dealt with us when you came to the meeting place of my seniors group to arrange for the trip .You and your staff were very cooperative to finalize the agreement in between .You also was very nice all the time during the trip .The trip and you were fantastic .We are more than happy to start talking with you about our next trip with you and with Harlans Tours.Regards,
- ★★★★★ a year agoI had such a great experience with Harrison. He was such a friendly and genuine guy that a 3-4 hour trip didn't feel long at all. He transported my family and I safely and was very patient. He didn't mind waiting at all as compared to other companies that often rush the passengers to move along … More despite you paying a pretty big amount of money. The places Harrison brought us to were: 1. Mt. Buller2. Yarra Valley 3. Mornington 4. Philip IslandWould definitely recommend Harlan Transport and Harrison to anyone out there looking for private transport.
- ★★★★★ 3 years ago