|PRIVATE GROUP BOOKING|
Book more & Save
Our Ultimate Wildlife experience – Phillip Island penguin parade day tour guarantees to offer you the best experience ever in exploring Victoria’s nature and wildlife.
In this Wildlife day tour, you will have a chance to get up close and hand-feed Kangaroos and Wallabies, petting Koala and have your photos taken with this Australian’s iconic animal (*small fee applies) and learn about their habitats at the Moonlit Sanctuary Wildlife Conservation Park
We shall have lunch at the Moonlit Sanctuary (own expense) before heading to the historic Churchill Island Heritage Farm, where you will see and understand the daily farming activities such as cow milking, sheep shearing and working dogs in action.
Next, we visit Cowes foreshore, the Nobbies and Seal Rocks as you stroll along coastal boardwalks (if time permits) before arriving at our main attraction the Penguin Parade in Summerland Beach, home to Victoria’s largest colony of little penguins.
Every evening at dusk, the Little Penguins come home from the sea at Phillip Island. From the waves – across the beach – to the sand dunes – hundreds of Little Penguins come almost close enough to touch as they waddle to their burrows. Sunset at Summerland Beach has drawn millions of visitors to Phillip Island. It is the nightly ritual of these little flightless birds which will enthral you as you observe from the beach and the elevated boardwalk.
Koalas – totally Australian – peering down from the gum trees where they live. Fat and furry, wet noses and a gentle smile of contented living on Phillip Island Seals near the sea, basking in the late sunlight on half tide rocks compliment this island, rich in wildlife which makes Phillip Island a very special place.
- Explore the natural habitats at the Moonlit Sanctuary, home of Australian’s iconic animals.
- Hand-feed Kangaroos, cuddle up to and take photo with a koala, and hold a python and an owl, see the Wombat, Dingoes and many more.
- Experience the past lives of early Australian settlers and past farming practices, see cow milking, sheep shearing and working dogs in action at the historic Churchill Island.
- Get sand between your toes at the Cowes foreshore – a popular beautiful beaches and holiday resort and for over 100 years
- See the natural wonder, the Nobbies – a rugged rocky outcrop
- Stroll along the boardwalk to see Seal Rocks – home to Australia’s largest colony of fur seals
- Inspect the Visitors Centre – learn about the life of the Little Penguins
- Witness the Penguin Parade return home on floodlit Summerland Beach
Tour duration: 11.30 – 23.30 (approx) from Phillip Island, includes Entrance fees to all Parks and the Penguin Parade.
Note : Please bring comfortable walking shoes and windbreaker as the Southern Ocean winds can get cold!
*If you are international tourists or interstate customers who have no time to make such a long day tour, no worries, Harlan offers the option of straight visit to the Phillip Island Nature Park and the Penguin Parade from 2pm to 9.30pm. Visit this Phillip Island direct day tour for more details.
- Coach travel
- Entrance fees to all Parks and
- Entrance fee to the Penguin Parade
Lunch & Dinner at own expense